27th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses that are provided by NIIT for short term period?

I want to b clear about what are the courses has been provied by niit for short tem period(1 year) m pursuing b.com 2nd year.

7th September 2012, 05:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses that are provided by NIIT for short term period?

NIIT offers various technical aided courses of short duration. The institute offers a range of courses in networking, programming, etc. Programming courses are offered in languages like dot net, java, and PHP. You can collect the list of available courses from the official portal of NIIT. You can select any course according to your interest. Pass in XII is the basic qualification required to join NIIT.
14th November 2012, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses that are provided by NIIT for short term period?

i need to do any course in 20-25 days duration
it's possible?
30th May 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know abt the course by which I can get a job in govt college as a lecturer Plz help me
23rd July 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a eee student of 3rd year i need to know what the courses are offered for me
30th August 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate self deals in Real Estate Business wants to start a business incomputer at the back of my office and even can invest & keep some employees
also for tha purpose I want to learn & earn suggest me what kind of course is good for me inshort term basis r
30th August 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I rm a 57 years old man wants learn computer course for earning which short term course will be good for me suggest
13th September 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I m doing MBA and I want to know what are short term courses available in finance that can add value to my CV
1st October 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am an shs leaver and wanting to do IT in the university.wat are the short courses i can do in NIIT as i await my pending results till next year?is it possible?
14th October 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

list of courses provided by niit
13th September 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.E EEE in the year 2014.Now I am looking for job.is you provide any EEE related course for getting job.
21st September 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hii...I am monika.
I m pursuing b.com 2nd yr. I want to do long term course from niit...to get good job..plz suggest me some course.
28th January 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed secretary school and I had the COTVET certificate frm the government Bd these were the subjects I learnt office procedures/Accounting,typewriting nd English language can I attend ur school?
21st May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am bsc final yr student I wanted to which are the short term courses available in niit pls suggest me......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?