5th January 2012, 05:26 PM
atul rajan

What courses should I do, so that at the time of placement, it will help me? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with IT stream

m in 2nd yr, b.tech IT deprt...
wanted to know , wat courses i can do, so that at the tym of placement ,
it will help me...
please reply on my email....

Related Questions:
  1. List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses?
  2. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  4. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?
  6. What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  7. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  8. How to make a Banking career in RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  10. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?
  11. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
  12. Colleges and their contact details for M.Tech in West Bengal?
  13. Which are the certificate courses available for B.Tech 2nd year EEE students?
  14. Detailed information on placement for M.Tech for VLSI stream in Vellore campus? -- [New]
  15. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  16. Which courses can help me out during my studies for placement in IT sector? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  17. Which are the courses related to M.A stream? I am doing B.Com
  18. List of short term courses for getting a good job while pursuing HR Marketing?
19th September 2012, 02:52 PM
nishasinghania

Thumbs up Re: What courses should I do, so that at the time of placement, it will help me? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with IT stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by atul rajan View Post
m in 2nd yr, b.tech IT deprt...
wanted to know , wat courses i can do, so that at the tym of placement ,
it will help me...
please reply on my email....
1.You should start solving reasoning papers(preferred book-by R.S.Aggarwal)
2.You should give more time on C,C++,core java,os and dbms.If possible do the certificate courses of these papers from any good institute.
3.After you finish your 6th semester you should do a project on J2EE or .Net.it will help you very much since there are questions from project during interviews
4.In free time solve the Technical question and its MCQs.

You will surely get into one of the top companies.
with regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?