21st September 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?

I am a 1 st year IT student i want to get through my placement trainings (aptitude test)right now so that i could be better at the time of my placement .and i need my job only in chennai help me to attain my destination

27th September 2014, 01:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement training to be prepared at the time of placement in Chennai?

It is nice to see that you are focused right from your first year. Since you are in the first year, so no need to take much tension now. Rather concentrate on the following points.

- Concentrate in your B.Tech studies especially the fundamentals. Questions from fundamentals are quite common in the interviews.
- Make sure you do your training well and seriously. This is an obvious question in the interviews.
- Do some mini projects in your third year which will add value to your resume and is also an obvious question in the interviews.
- Take part in extra-curricular activities which help in making your resume strong. Make sure you have a good set of achievements under your belt as the interviewers search for these in your resume.
- Lastly relax, enjoy and start practicing aptitude questions from R.S Agarwal. Later you can move to tougher books. You can get the hard copy of the book by clicking here. You should mainly concentrate at improving your English. This is because the right time to start preparation of English which is an important part in any recruitment process is from the first year. You can start off with RS Agarwal Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning book. You can get it by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?