12th March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?

I got drop in 2nd year of electronics engineering.. I have cleared all my kts now and now I am left with more 6 months.. I am badly worried about my placement..will i get placement??
What should i do to increase my chances of placement?
Should i do computer courses like oracle and prepare for gate or should i do job in call centre?
Which is more beneficial for placement?
Experience counts more or programming knowledge?

Related Questions:
14th June 2016, 07:30 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?

See, placements depends totally on you. if you are confident enough about you then you will surely get placements but if you are little bit confused about your placement then you will have to see the face of defeat. This is what confidence plays an important role in your life.

SO, you need to increase confidence in you and nothing more than that you have to do.
If you want then you can do computer courses like oracle and prepare for gate but make sure if you are doing means you have to do til the end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?