21st June 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What courses are there after finishing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

what courses after finishing diploma instrumentation and control engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  3. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  4. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  5. Advance diploma courses in Mumbai in Instrumentation & Control?
  6. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  7. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  8. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  10. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  11. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  14. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  15. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  16. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks
  18. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
4th September 2017, 04:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What courses are there after finishing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what courses after finishing diploma instrumentation and control engineering

If you want to go for further studies after completing your diploma in instrumentation and control engineering, then here below are bachelors courses for which you can apply after your diploma course:-

Courses for which you can Apply after Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering:-

1). B.SC in Instrumentation.

2). B.E in Instrumentation and Control engineering.

3). B.Tech Instrumentation engineering.

4). B.E Instrumentation engineering.

5). B.E Electronics and instrumentation engineering.

6). B.E in Medical electronics.

>> So these are the bachelors courses for which you can apply after your diploma course in instrumentation and control engineering.
5th May 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses are there after finishing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

I have completed instrumentation and control engineering in diploma can I join mechotronics in b.e lateral entry?
4th June 2021, 12:39 AM
Afreen0786

As far as i know after Diploma, you can do B.E in Instrumentation and Control. Also you can enroll yourself in Automation courses for PLC- SCADA for in depth knowledge about PLC and SCADA programming. These courses shall help you in getting a job too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?