28th September 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department

Sir
I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and got the admission in M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering department.How ECE knowledge helps me in Instrumentation and Control Engineering ?

Related Questions:
28th September 2013, 03:55 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department

Your ece's workshop and wiering knowledge will help you in your instrumentation m.tech. . But after all in these two fields there is some different so you have to study hard
23rd April 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department

Sir ,
I have successfully completed B.E. in instrumentation engineering. What I do for m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?