19th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy?

i want to know the time period in years for diploma in pharmacy distance learning course.
pls inform about this.

25th September 2015, 05:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy?

** The Annamalai University offers Diploma in Pharmacy form Distance Education mode.

DURATION

** The couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy is 2 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The applicant should have pass in Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany and Zoology/ Mathematics.

** The applicant should have pass in B.Sc. degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subjects either at the Higher Secondary level or at the graduate level.

** Age Limit: 17 to 28 years.

Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination besides the interview.
26th September 2015, 01:07 AM
RRAL

Default Re: What is the couse duration for diploma in Pharmacy?

D.pharma or Diploma in Pharmacy is a diploma degree course.This course can be done after successfully completing the +2.The eligibility criteria for this course is to have +2 course from a recognized board with good percentile.

The students who wish to appear in this diploma course must belong from the PCB background during their +1 and +2.There are universities like Anamalai, Ignou, Mainpal etc where one can study this course.You can visit on to the official website of the different different universities for the further details of this course in their university.
26th September 2015, 04:36 PM
H Rimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the time period in years for diploma in pharmacy distance learning course.
pls inform about this.
Duration of course of D pharmacy is two years ..Here you mentioned about which type of course you have to done.Secondly B pharmacy which is the bachelor degree.After that getting bachelor degree you have to done M pharmacy the duration time period is two years.

Regards

H Rimmy
10th February 2021, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir l want to do d pharma in delhi I'm 12th pass physics chemistry biology my age is 53years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?