13th September 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees?

Sir.
I cmpleted my m pharmacy am intrested in homeopathy diploma

R short term courses plz give information , bangalore colleges
Course fee n duration

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  3. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  4. Diploma Courses after B.Pharm:Duration,Fees and Institutes where the Course is available?
  5. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  6. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  7. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  8. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  9. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  10. Duration and other details of Diploma in Dental Technician? Any PG Diploma courses in dentistry is offered?
  11. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  13. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
  14. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  15. What are the qualifications required for state board exam(Civil Engineering)? Do I need to study again?
  16. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  17. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  18. Is there any diploma or short term course of Allopathy?
28th November 2014, 11:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
I cmpleted my m pharmacy am intrested in homeopathy diploma

R short term courses plz give information , bangalore colleges
Course fee n duration
Courses Related Homeopathy:

-> Homeopathy (Diploma Course) D.H.M.S. Regulations
-> Homeopathy (Post Graduate Degree Course) M.D.(Homeopathy) Regulations

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidates should have pass 12th with a minimum of 50% or equivalent level examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized university,

-> Admission to the course is based on performance of the candidate in written test which may be followed by personal interview.

Institutions Offering Diploma in Homeopathy in Bangalore:
  • Gayatri Educational Academy
  • S J R Polytechnic
  • medical colleges in bangalore
  • G R Institute of Commercial Practice,Bangalore- 560001
  • Government Polytechnic for Women, Bangalore- 560001
  • Institute of Printing Technology, Bangalore- 560001
  • Institute of Technology, SKSJT campus,Bangalore- 56000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?