28th March 2013, 07:37 PM
rinkyy007

What is the criteria for admission in distance B.Ed education?

What are the criterias to be fulfilled for admission in distance b.ed education

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed from distance education after scoring 50% in B.A -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  3. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  5. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  6. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  7. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  8. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  9. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  10. Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MA course in distance learning?
  11. Admission in LLB after completing B.A through distance education mode? What is the eligibility criteria and the age limit?
  12. What is the criteria for admission in distance B.Ed education?
  13. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  14. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  15. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  16. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
14th July 2015, 10:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in distance B.Ed education?

** Eligibility criteria for admission in distance B.Ed education as given below.

1. Candidates should have at least 45% Marks in aggregate at Bachelor’s Degree. For SC / ST candidates, a pass in the relevant Degree.

2. You have a minimum of two years teaching experience either at a stretch or in parts at the time of submission of application form for admission

** Selection Procedure:

==> Selection will be made on basis of entrance test and merit based on academic marks followed by Counselling.

** Fees Structure:

==> Total – Rs. 14600

** Best name of college

--> Sri Raaja Raajan College of Education,
No.1, S.K.M. Building, T.T. Nagar First Street,
Karaikudi – 630 001, Sivaganga Dt.

--> Annai Teresa College of Education,
Ariyakudi – 630 202, Karaikudi (Tk),
Sivaganga Dt.

--> Vivekananda College of Education,
Kummangudi Village – 630 207, Tiruppattur (Tk),
Sivaganga Dt.

--> Thavathiru Kundrakudi Adigalar College of Education
for Women, Kundrakudi – 630 206,
Sivaganga Dt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?