19th April 2011, 01:24 PM
lpjoshi

What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?

sir, i manisha , passed B.ed from MDU in 2009-10.iwant to take admission in m.ed from distance education because i am in non-teaching job.i want to know the admission criteria to get admission.when will the form publish

Sir i also want to know about the B.ed admission procedure.like addimission fees, entrance exametc. for my sister

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for doing full time M.Ed from Delhi University?
  7. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  8. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  9. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  10. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  12. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  14. Last date of application form submission, admission procedure and fee details of M.Sc in Real Estate through distance course from Annamalai University? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure and Admission Procedure for M.Ed. Microbiology?
  16. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  17. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  18. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
10th June 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?

M.Ed criteria for admission
12th June 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?

what is the admission procudure of m.ed and where ihave to contact
22nd June 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m. ed. in english ? what is the last date in rajasthan?
19th July 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.ed and now i want to take admission in m.ed course through correspondence.Which ugc recognised universities provides such courses and what is the fee structure and last date of admission alongwith other admission details of such universities?
5th October 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed MA and M.Phil and now i wanted to m.ed...can i do that..reply me sir
19th October 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i want to do M.Ed course through correspondance. Kindly suggest, the name of institution through which this course can be persued.
26th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about MEd admission procedures and fee structure
17th February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have got 73.70% in B.Ed. Can I apply for m.ed?
16th August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

agr masters kia ho to B:ed k bagair M:ed ho jata ha???
5th January 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I archana wan to do M.Ed in distance..........i Maharishi Dayanand Unuversity & Osminia university want to know the fee & addmmision procedure duration ....last date 2013
completed M.A,B.Ed with 55%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?