13th September 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student

What is the criteria for admission in mbbs for gujrat state board student. What is the citeria of merit list calculations for mahatma Gandhi university for MBBS coarrse for scheduled cast student of Gujrat state,given exam of 10+2 from state board of Gujrat in year 2013-14

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  6. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS after scoring 159 in Gujarat Board
  8. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  10. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  11. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  13. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Criteria for admission in SVNIT for Gujarat Board Students?
  15. What is the criteria for CBSE students for admission in engineering in Gujarat State?
  16. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  17. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  18. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
13th September 2013, 10:41 AM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student

Hello Friend,

There are following rules for Medical Competitive examination in Gujarat

for MBBS there are common rules for MBBS/BDS/BPharma allocation of free all

seats in Govt Colleges and 50% seats in private colleges which are open to

state candidate. Payment Seats including NRI in private medical college which

are open to Gujrat tand other States. admission is open who have passed 12 yrs

Higher Secondary exam from the institutions located in Gujarat. There is

exception for All India Officers Allocated to Gujrat State and State Govt.

employees who have been posted outside the State and the reservation is as

under:-
ST/NT/DT 14% (1/5 seats for girls students) SEB 27%
Eligibility

Age 17 yrs on Dec of the year on 31 Decemer of the year of admission

Good Luck
25th March 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student

I A12TH GRADE STUDENT IN USA MY 12 TH YEAR EXAM IS IN JUNE . DO I HAVE TO TAKE CET EXAM IN APRIL WITH O THER DOMESTIC INDIAN STUBENTS OR THERE WILL BE A SEPARATE EX AMINATION FOR N R I STUDENT AFTER WE FINISH TWELTH YEAR EXAM IN JUN///M
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?