20th December 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get admission in BAMS

what is the criteria for getting admission in BAMS?...please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  2. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  3. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  6. What is the criteria to get admission in BAMS
  7. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  8. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  10. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  11. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  12. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  14. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  15. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  16. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  17. Can I get admission in BAMS course in IP university after scoring 60th rank in CET for BPT/BAMS/B.Pharm
  18. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
18th April 2013, 02:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get admission in BAMS

Those who have completed HSC course can apply for BAMS. 12th pass must be obtained with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. University level or state level entrance test is conducted for selection. Those who qualify the entrance test can attend the counseling process. Allocation of colleges to meritorious students is done at this stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?