11th May 2013, 06:20 PM
K.G.APARNA

What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?

i want bams application 2013 .when and where i get it

Related Questions:
  1. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  2. How to get admission in BAMS? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure to join BAMS college
  4. What is the fee structure of BAMS college in Gujarat?
  5. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  7. What is the fee structure for BAMS college in Maharashtra?
  8. Date of admission, fee structure for PG course in Shrirog and Prasuty Tantra(BAMS PG)?
  9. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What is the fees for BAMS in AP?
  15. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  16. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  17. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  18. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
12th October 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?

admission of govt. collage in bams
29th November 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

open school (medical side) se 12 pass krne waale bache bams m admission le skhte h ?
11th June 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Plz help me for addmision in bams by telling the procedure and fee structure plz contact me on [email protected]
22nd July 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fee of BAMS college at bangalore.what is the procedure to get admissions in BAMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?