7th September 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

I have completed my 3 years fill time Diploma course in Civil Engineering with 68% in my finals. Am I eligible to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering through Lateral Entry route?

11th September 2019, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?

To get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme, you should have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After qualifying the examination, you have to participate in the counseling process according to your examination rank and you will be offered admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?