5th March 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?

Hello sir
I am surabhi i am in diploma in civil engineering in gtu 2nd year. I dont have interest in civil so i want to change my branch and collage both. So is it possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  3. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  4. Can I change my branch from ECE to CS while in 2nd year?
  5. How to change the college while in B.Tech Civil 1st year? Can I take admission in any other college or university from 2nd year?
  6. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  8. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college
  9. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  10. How to transfer to 2nd year in Biyani College?
  11. How to change branch in 2nd year after completing first year of engineering in IT branch
  12. Is it possible to change the college and branch in 2nd year while studying Aeronautical Engineering in 1st year?
  13. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  14. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
  15. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  16. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  17. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  18. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
6th March 2016, 09:45 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?

-> No,it is not possible .
-> You should have taken this decision while you were in 1st year because syllabus is same for all branches in 1st year of engineering and you can change college too.
-> In 2nd year core subjects are introduced so if you change college you could face difficulties of criteria of colleges .
-> Even if it is possible to change , you used to pay donation of much more .
-> Decide yourself , engineering is meant for self preparation don't depend on anyone .
-> It is not possible to change branch while you are in 2nd as core subjects of respective branches are going on teaching phase .
7th November 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change both branch and college while in 2nd year of Civil engineering?

Hii sir I am a student of MSBTE mechanical diploma second year drop student an I am interested in civil branch can I Chang my branch or collage in basics of first year is it possible contact me on my no please. ... 8087287438
8th November 2016, 06:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
I am surabhi i am in diploma in civil engineering in gtu 2nd year. I dont have interest in civil so i want to change my branch and collage both. So is it possible or not?
No you are not eligible to do this. You can change only your stream in 1st semester. But you are not eligible to change your college. After completion of 1st year you are not able to change anything. You have to do the same course and stream for next 3 years.
If you try to change your college than you have to beard great difficulties and also drop your course and that will be waste your one year.
So its better do your course with the same stream. Civil Engineering has a lots of demands now a days and it has a bright future in market.
30th November 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir... I am studying first year chemical engineering in gtu and I want to change my branch in second year. I want to get admission in electrical engineering. Can I change my branch in second year under gtu colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?