26th August 2012, 10:33 AM
Soumyadip Nandi

Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?

can I gat admission into direct second year engineering course throuh lateral entry scheme after compection of
B.sc(in physics) course from Vidyasagar University?
If it is possible, plese send the admission procedure and list of the best collage.
What percentage is necessary in B.sc and what course will be offer in engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  2. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  3. Am I eligible to take CET exam for Diploma?
  4. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  5. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  6. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  7. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  10. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  11. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc
  13. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  15. Can I apply for IP university for admission in 2nd year through lateral entry? I am doing engineering first year from MD university
  16. What is the procedure for lateral entry in BIT Patna?
  17. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  18. Iit after diploma,and i got diploma aftfr 10th
4th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?

i am doing cse (m.tec intre.) course .can i get addmission in anna university in 2nd year????/
16th February 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?

i studied btech n i want to change my college without loosing year...please help in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?