27th July 2020, 12:15 PM
banduram

What is the criteria for students from Nepal to get admission in 11th in CBSE Schools in India?

My ward have passed class 10th from National Examination Board, Government of Nepal. Can she be admitted in schools in India affiliated to CBSE Board's curriculum? Could you please guide me in this matter and let me know about the different requirements and cost with some good CBSE schools in Delhi.

19th October 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for students from Nepal to get admission in 11th in CBSE Schools in India?

I am Nepali but I have taken admission in Class XI in India in CBSE Board on the basis of Marksheet and Transfer Certificate of Class X from Indian shcool but I want Transfer Certificate after Class XII in which their should be Nationality from Nepal.
This is Possible or not
21st October 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for students from Nepal to get admission in 11th in CBSE Schools in India?

i am Nepalese class 9th student and i want to study cbse school in india. i want to know i can study or not
23rd January 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

MN Technical Institute is a highly reputed polytechnic in Bangalore,offering 3 year diploma course in Electronics & communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical engg, civil engg, & computer science. The entry level is 10th std. students can pursue BE degree after Diploma.
We are looking for bulk admissions from the North, north east & Nepal. Whom should we contact??? Pl guide
20th June 2021, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I am nepali..and I was studying about 10years in India and now after one year(in2022) I want admission in Nepal school in 10th class is this possible
20th May 2022, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have studied till class 10th in Nepal. But I want to continue my further study in India. Also I am an Indian citizen. How can I proceed for it. What are required basic criteria and required study materials. Please help me.
9th October 2022, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

STUDENT FROM INDIA ADMIOSSION IN NEPAL AFTER 10TH CLASS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?