25th April 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering. But I am studying Diploma in Mining Engineering. I would like to know about the possibility that I can able to do BTech in Aeronautical Engineering or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  5. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?
  8. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  9. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  11. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  12. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh?
  14. Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?
  15. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  17. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
11th May 2018, 09:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?

No, you can't study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your Diploma in Mining Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue B.Tech Aeronautics Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or any other relevant stream from a Government recognised board/ institute. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing Diploma in Mining Engineering, so, you are not eligible to get pursue B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course.
11th May 2018, 09:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?

Yes, you can study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining Course.
But according to me, you have to go for B.Tech in Mining Engineering as you have the knowledge about Mining. If you will go for B.Tech in Mining Engineering, you can get direct admission in 2nd year through lateral entry. This will provide you great scope in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?