30th January 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for MA admission in Delhi University?

Can I get admission in MA in colleges affiliated to Delhi University for academic session starting 2020-21 as my percentage was 40% in B.A? Is it possible? Has cut-off been declared?

31st January 2020, 10:01 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What is the cut-off for MA admission in Delhi University?

DU (Delhi University) offers M.A admission based on entrance exam DUET (Delhi University Entrance Test) as well as merit of qualifying examination. You have got 40% in B.A which too low score in qualifying examination and chances of admission based on qualifying examination percentage is too low. So, you should apply for M.A admission based on entrance exam DUET. For getting admission to M.A based on entrance DUET, you should score at least 180 to 200 marks out of 200.

DUET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Maximum Marks : 400
- For each correct answer, +4 marks will be awarded and negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.

Delhi University M.A Courses
- M.A (English)
- M.A (Hindi)
- M.A (Urdu)
- M.A (Economics)
- M.A (Commerce)
- M.A (Philosophy)
- M.A (Sanskrit)
- M.A (History)
- M.A (Sociology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?