25th October 2019, 06:09 PM
priyasahota

What are the requirements to get study visa for colleges in England?

Hi, I have done my secondary education last year in 2018 and recently I have given IELTS exam and I got overall 5.5 bands with l-6, r-5.5, w-6, s -5. So, can I apply for Graduate degree courses in England? What are the other requirements for Indian students to study in England?

31st January 2020, 09:55 AM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What are the requirements to get study visa for colleges in England?

In order to meet all the UK student visa requirements, you'll need to provide: Details of your passport. A recent photograph. An unconditional offer of a place on a course offered by a licensed Tier 4 Sponsor, evidenced by a 'Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies' (CAS) form from your course provider (worth 30 points)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?