22nd March 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage required in CLAT exam to be selected for the course?

Hey,

I want to know how much shall i score out of 200 no. test of CLAT to be selected? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can let me know the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

23rd March 2016, 12:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage required in CLAT exam to be selected for the course?

You should score atleast 130 marks out of 200 in CLAT to get admission in law college. Law College admission will be done on the basis of merit score.

CLAT Eligibility

For UG
- You must have passed (10+2) with atleast 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST.
- Your age must be less than 20 years on 1st July of the examination year. Relaxation applicable 2 years for SC/ST.

For PG
You must have passed LLB with at least 50% from a recognized university.

CLAT Exam Pattern
Total Questions : 200
Total Marks : 200
Time Duration : 2 Hours
- English : 40 Marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs : 40 Marks
- Maths : 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude : 50 Marks
- Legal Reasoning : 40 Marks

CLAT Important Dates
- Apply Online From : 1st January , 2016
- Last Date of Application : 31st March , 2016
- CLAT Exam : 8th May , 2016
23rd March 2016, 06:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage required in CLAT exam to be selected for the course?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test and it is an entrance examination held for admission in any of the 16 National Law Universities of India for their law courses.

--> For appearing in the CLAT examination one must have given qualifications which are as below :-

* You must have the citizenship of India with your age lying under 20 years ( age relaxation of 2 years is applicable for SC/ST and PH candidates ).

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any degree equivalent to same with a minimum of 45% aggregate ( relaxation of 5% applicable for SC/ST or PH candidates ).

As far as you are concerned about the qualifying marks then it is very hard to predict before the examination but as per the past year trends one must score around 150 marks to get top ranked NLUs. Also the cutoffs for different NLUs are different.

For more details about the last year cutoffs and CLAT 2016 you can refer to the official link of CLAT i.e; www.clat.ac.in.
5th June 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission through clat exam In nlu after passing 12 from nios board? What is the minimum percentage required ? Please reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?