23rd May 2012, 07:36 PM
moti.dtg

Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate

i want my admission in law college. i got 46% in intermediate- i m preparing 4 CLAT (common law admission test) now. if i get less than cut off marks in CLAT then can i get admission?

28th May 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate

where can i get admission after getting 86 marks in clat
30th September 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate

what are the syllabus for CALT test? do you think it is necessary to attend coaching class?
1st October 2012, 08:29 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test which is conducted for admission in 5 years long BA LLB course. Unfortunately you are little short in percentage to appear for the CLAT entrance exam. However if you belong to reserve category then surely you can appear for CLAT.

Eligibility

1. You must have completed 12th in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 50 percent marks in 12th board.

3. SC/ST need 45 percent marks in 12th standard.

4. The age limit for the exam is 20 years.

5. Age limit is relaxed to 22 for SC/ST.

Now as you can see you are little short in percentage to appear for CLAT exam. Unfortunately no relaxation is given thus you can not appear for the CLAT entrance exam. However you don't need to lose hope.

You have two options in front of you. First is to appear for CBSE 12th Improvement Exam and improve your percentage to 50 percent. The second option is to complete a graduation course and then apply for 3 years long LLB course.

LLB Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

There is no difference in LLB and BA LLB. Both have same value. The only difference is that BA LLB is 5 years long since it also include BA course while LLB which is taken after compelting graduation is 3 years long.
1st October 2012, 10:01 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by moti.dtg View Post
i want my admission in law college. i got 46% in intermediate- i m preparing 4 CLAT (common law admission test) now. if i get less than cut off marks in CLAT then can i get admission?

CLAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted by the fourteen national universities periodically. If you want to pursue a career in law then you can give this exam for seeking admission in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.

## If you wish to give this exam then firstly you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate or its equivalent from a recognized school or institution.

## You need to secure minimum 50% of marks in aggregate at 10+2 level. The specified percentage of marks needs to be secured only by the general category candidates.

## For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. It is 45% in case of SC/ST, OBC or physically handicapped candidates.

## This exam can also be given by the final year students who are about to sit for the final board exam or awaiting the result of their final exam.

## Your age should not cross the 20 years mark when applying for this exam as that is the maximum age limit for this exam for general category candidates. For reserved category candidates the upper age limit is 22 years.

## The duration of the exam is two hours and there is no negative marking as such. In the exam you generally have to face objective questions or multiple choice questions where there will be four options for each question and you have to tick mark the right one.

## For the exam you need to stress on the following areas: English including Comprehension, General Knowledge/ Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.

## Examination Pattern At A Glance:-

## CLAT Cut-Off Marks:-

List Of Books For CLAT Exam:-

Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination
by A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mc-graw Hill Publishing

Guide To Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]
by Hema Raman
Publisher: Snow White Publications Pvt. Ltd

LL.B Entrance Examination (5 Year Course)
by Gyan Prakash
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

LL.B. Entrance Examination Guide
by Pankaj Kr. Jaiswal
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Hope this helps :-> :->
22nd April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the lowest marks tto get admission through clat exam
25th August 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should i score to get a seat in nulsar/
15th September 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

When clat timetable will publish?
11th March 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th with 50 percent and I am in obc category which course should I choose from architects and llb
7th June 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have secured 20,000 rank in clat.are there any chances for geeting good college for bba.llb course?
19th February 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

my age is now 20, or i am in final year b.com student, so can i apply for Clat exam for llb after the graduation or what is the age limit for me.
12th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

With 70 % in cbse board and getting through clat cutoff, can they withheld my admission on the basis of low board %of 70?
24th May 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 1045rank in clat 2015 . can i get admission in rgnul patiala. plz tell me.
29th May 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Does the 16 law colleges under clat take admission on the basis of 12th board results or just clat score?
31st March 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a law graduate and my % of marks 49%. Can I appear for PG through CLAT ?
22nd May 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I get 65 marks from General category girl (Rajasthan) can I get seat in clat
26th May 2017, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I got 32 marks in clat pg exam 2017. Can I get admission in Maharashtra national lae schools Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?