9th September 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff to join Aircraft Engineering after passing 12th? Which exam to give?

sir, im in 11 class which examas i would give ? and what isthe cutoff of them?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  2. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th science? Which exam should I answer?
  3. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Which entrance exam I have to give to get admission in Aircraft Maintenance engineering
  5. Which competitive exams do I have to give to join IIM after passing 12th?
  6. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A? -- [New]
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there Aircraft engineering diploma course available after 10th? Which is the best college to join?
  9. What is the fees and cutoff marks required in LD? I have given 12th exam
  10. Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?
  11. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to join in engineering college after scoring 86 cutoff in 12th?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  14. What is the total fees of Aircraft Engineering?
  15. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  17. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
22nd September 2011, 12:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff to join Aircraft Engineering after passing 12th? Which exam to give?

The basic criterion is that the candidates should have studied science as their major subject during and after their 10th class. The candidates should have scored a minimum of around 50% in the final exam. There are many reputed institutions offering aircraft engineering in India. The candidates have to attend the entrance exams conducted by the respective colleges where they plan to join in. Some of the common entrance exams are AIEEE, AMIE, ISAT Admission Test, Joint Entrance Examination, National Aptitude Test, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering etc.
17th May 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff to join Aircraft Engineering after passing 12th? Which exam to give?

Can someone please upload a link to the college wise cutoff for aircraft engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?