18th September 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?

hello i am saurav mishra from gwalior .i am doing 12th from k.v.1 ,gwalior and want to join nasa after 12th .plese tell me briefly which entrance exam i give after 12th ,or inrunning 12th.my email address is mishrasaurav90@@gmail.com or mmobile no.9926604265

14th April 2012, 08:28 AM
Harsh jangid

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give after passing 12th?

Hi student He you wants to join nasa you should 12th with science with maths. 1. First apply for an exam conduct by nasa as IISR. First you should know about it and try to clear it. 2. Another way is that you should have a B.tech through any recognised university or institute. GOOD LUCK
3rd July 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage we need to get appear in exam of clerk and P.O. in case of cast (OBC). pls reply me.....
3rd September 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i have cmpleted my diploma in electrical enng..what are the addtional courses like plc , scada etc. i can do improve my skills . pls tell me
3rd September 2012, 07:24 PM
gunaa4

If you want to become an Aeronautical engineer then you have to apply for various Engineering entrance examination like IITJEE, AIEEE , SRMEEE etc . On the basis of rank and marks secured in these entrance exams you will alloted a college and branch. If you get good rank in these exams then you can get Aeronautical Engineering branch in engineering colleges.

Other than Aeronautical engineering you can do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Electrical Engineering , Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering. These all branches are good and have same scope in future. Aeronautical engineering is the part of Mechanical engineering. So, you can also choose Mechanical Engineering in place of Aeronautical engineering.

Eligibility criteria :-

You must have cleared exam of class 12th with minimum 60% marks. You must be Science stream student. You must have Mathematics subject as compulsory subject in 12th. You have to appear in various entrance exams like IITJEE, AIEEE etc.

ENTRANCE EXAMS-

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Exam .

IITJEE :- Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam.

BITSAT :- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.

SRMEEE :- SRM Entrance Exam.

etc.

All entrance exams are taken for checking your basic concepts and basic knowledge of your subjects. In all entrance exams questions are related to the same syllabus which you have studied in 12th. All questions are based on chapters of Physics , Chemistry and Maths.

All the best
1st April 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

please tell me which exam i will give after pass 12th with maths
17th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am computer science student of 12th after 12th which entrance exam i should give
26th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

my father was also in CISF and he went for UN,he got a medical problem there and he came back so do i have consission in joining after 12 grade
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?