15th October 2011, 12:40 PM
rohan rajput

How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?

Sir.
I am studying in b.tech 7sem.I just want to know that how can i get 6 month training in Ericsson, Nokia ,Airtel ,Reliance ,TCS and post my resume and training letter online to these listed company .
Name-rohan

1st August 2012, 10:00 PM

Default Re: How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?

my name is ritu chaudhary from gurgaon,i am pursuing b.tech from ECE (7TH SEM ),I wanted to know that how can i apply for six months summer training in BHEL,AIRTEL,NOKIA SIEMENS,TCS,ERRICSON,ETC.also plz suggest me some companies that pay us a stipend during the training period. plz urgent reply to my mail [email protected],or call 9716499358.
7th October 2012, 12:11 PM

Default Re: How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?

Sir.
I am b.tech 7sem ECE student.I just want to know that how can i get 6 month training in Ericsson, Nokia ,Airtel ,Reliance ,TCS,Infosys,Wipro........Plz rply as soon as possible.
Rajwant Kaur
e-mail:[email protected]
23rd November 2012, 08:11 PM

hi,i would like to apply for internship cum placement program in companies like nokia,tcs,bhel,ericsson,and other esteemed organisations related to electronics and comm.(stipend based)
please reply how can i apply online?
mail the details at:-
24th November 2012, 01:01 PM

I AM PREETY CHAUDHARY FROM GURGAON PERSUING BTECH (ECE) I WANT TO DO 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN NOKIA SIEMENS,TCS , ERICSSON ETC .PLZ GUIDE ME FROM WHERE I DO MY TRAINING THAT COMPANY PAY SOME STIPEND AS WELL AS THEY ABSORB ME BECAUSE OF GOOD PERFORMANCE DURING MY TRAINING.PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL [email protected]
25th January 2013, 06:10 PM

Sir/Madam.
I am b.tech 8 semester ECE student.I just want to know that how can i get 6 month training in Ericsson, Nokia , Air tel ,Reliance ,TCS,Infosys,Wipro........Plz rply as soon as possible.
ABHAY KUMAR

Mobile-9953949195
2nd March 2013, 01:44 AM
Sanjeev Kumar 1991

Default Re: How can I get 6 months training in Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?

[Sir.
I am studying in b.tech 6sem.I just want to know that how can i get 6 month training in Nokia ,Airtel ,Reliance ,TCS and post my resume and training letter online to these listed company .
Name-Sanjeev
22nd May 2013, 12:09 AM

i am studying in b.tech 6th sem.. i just want to know that how can i get 6 months industrial training in nokia,airtel,reliance,bhel, TCS????

name-Dishi Gupta
email [email protected]
26th September 2013, 05:34 PM

My self,shankar sham hu,expert in software solution for any type of laptop,also study in b .tech(ice) 7the stem and wants to do 6month training which provide stipend program.plz inform at [email protected]
30th September 2013, 05:35 PM

i am ece student in & sem i want to do internship of 6 months in siemn,nokia,bel,tcs,.how can i apply for that
Email:[email protected]
16th January 2014, 12:27 PM

sir,i want to do 6 month training in airtel,ericsoon,seimens,nokia,huawei.please guide me .i am final year student of ece
Email:[email protected]
26th January 2014, 10:47 PM

I want to do traning in any comapny plzz guide me . I am final year student of cse
Email: [email protected]
26th February 2014, 01:55 PM

sir i m student of 6th sem ....how can i apply for summer training in nokia siemens, ericsson, reliance, hp?
inform me on my id :- [email protected]
12th January 2015, 08:31 PM

how can i get internship in airtel,reliance and tcs. i am a student of electronics and communication please tell me at [email protected]
11th December 2015, 11:28 AM

Hello sir,
I'm Kunal Ahuja a student of Btech IT ( 7 sem ) . I want to know the procedure to apply for 6 months internship in good IT companies in and around delhi NCR . Please revert as soon as possible .
2nd February 2016, 01:44 AM

I AM AMIT KUMAR PANDIT FROM GURGAON PERSUING BTECH (ECE) I WANT TO DO 6 MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING IN NOKIA SIEMENS,TCS , ERICSSON ETC .PLZ GUIDE ME FROM WHERE I DO MY TRAINING THAT COMPANY PAY SOME STIPEND AS WELL AS THEY ABSORB ME BECAUSE OF GOOD PERFORMANCE DURING MY TRAINING.PLZ REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL [email protected]
17th May 2017, 10:20 AM

I am student of 6th sem ETC Branch.
How can i apply for summer training in Vodafone, intel, siemens, ericsson, reliance, HP or any MNC?
inform me on
my id :- [email protected]
My number. :- 8446445650