4th January 2011, 06:42 PM

Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?

i'm an BSc electronics student. Am i eligible to do air craft course? if yes where i can join.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  3. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  4. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?
  6. Am I eligible to join B.E in IIT after comlpetion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  7. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  8. AM I eligible for AFCAT exam after completing aircraft maintanance
  9. Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?
  10. Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?
  11. How to join Navy or any Air Craft course after completing 12th from Physics and Maths?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force after completing Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  13. What is the procedure of MSc electronics in DU? I have completed BSc from MJPRU
  14. What is the procedure followed to get government bank job after completing degree?
  15. Am I eligible for UPSC after completing Aircraft maintenance engineering
  16. Best recommended jobs in Railway after completing BSc electronics?
  17. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  18. Can I join B.Ed after completing UG(BSc)
15th January 2011, 09:00 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?

Eligibility for aircraft Maintenance Engineer Career Course:-
Plus two/ equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Maths 50% Marks in the aggregate.

Institution Name where you can join:-
1) Nehru College, Kuniyamuthur, Coimbatore-8
2) Hindustan Aviation Academy, Chinnappanahalli, Marathahalli, Bangalore-37.
3) Hindustan Academy of Engineering and Applied sciences, 61, Cambridge Rd, Ulsoor, Bangalore.
4) Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, 40, G.S.T. Road, St. Thamos Mount , Chennai-16.
5) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science Sonari, Aerodrome, Sonari, Jamshedpur.
6) Flytech Aciation Academy, 102, Al Kauser, Road, 1. West Marredpally, Secunderabad-26.
7) Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Ferozguda, secunderabad.
16th January 2011, 03:31 PM
samtani26

Cool Re: Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i'm an BSc electronics student. Am i eligible to do air craft course? if yes where i can join.
hi chitra
yes you can join air craft mentinence course
17th January 2011, 03:31 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?

Dear Friend,
Greeting for the day,
For Aircraft Maintenance Course the Basic Eligibility criteria is PCM with aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and You have already completed Graduation so no need to worry.
The main thing It is a licence course controlled by DGCA(Director General Of Civil Aviation),New Delhi
The Role of Various Institutions in India is only for prepration of the syllabus offered by DGCA. According to me Flytech Aviation ,Hyderabad is one of the Best Institute for AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) so Far.

Thanks.
22nd February 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
Am doing Bsc.Electronics...am very much interested in aeronautics and electronics...can you specify any course to me??
24th February 2011, 07:53 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics
For Aircraft Maintenance Course the Basic Eligibility criteria is PCM with aggregate of 50% in 10+2 and You have already completed Graduation so no need to worry.
The main thing It is a licence course controlled by DGCA(Director General Of Civil Aviation),New Delhi
The Role of Various Institutions in India is only for prepration of the syllabus offered by DGCA. According to me Flytech Aviation ,
Eligibility for aircraft Maintenance Engineer Career Course:-
Plus two/ equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Maths 50% Marks in the aggregate.

Hyderabad is one of the Best Institute for AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)
Institution Name where you can join:-
1) Nehru College, Kuniyamuthur, Coimbatore-8
2) Hindustan Aviation Academy, Chinnappanahalli, Marathahalli, Bangalore-37.
3) Hindustan Academy of Engineering and Applied sciences, 61, Cambridge Rd, Ulsoor, Bangalore.
4) Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, 40, G.S.T. Road, St. Thamos Mount , Chennai-16.
5) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science Sonari, Aerodrome, Sonari, Jamshedpur.
6) Flytech Aciation Academy, 102, Al Kauser, Road, 1. West Marredpally, Secunderabad-26.
7) Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Ferozguda, secunderabad

good luck
25th April 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I will be completing my bsc in physics. So can i join fo CPL?
2nd May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, after my bsc graduation can i give the GATE examination???
23rd May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for aircraft electronics(avionics) and explain about that course?
15th July 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I am finish b.sc electronics i am eligibility of engineering and how manay percentage need i will get govenment engineering in anna university
8th August 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the procidure to do aircraft engineering?
26th March 2012, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
M sarvesh m joining plane Bsc with physics, can u suggest me, the job opportunity afyer completing graduation or should i do any additional course by continuing my graduation.

Sir please i need ur suggestion, send me ur suggestion via email, my email-ID is [email protected]
21st October 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc computers? Procedure to join the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?