9th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there Aircraft engineering diploma course available after 10th? Which is the best college to join?

Is there Aircraft engineering diploma course available after 10th? Which is the best college to join? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? I want the complete procedure which I would need to follow up? Awaiting for your reply!

12th June 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there Aircraft engineering diploma course available after 10th? Which is the best college to join?

Yes, there is a course named in Diploma in Aircraft Engineering, candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue this course. To get admission in Diploma in Aircraft Engineering course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examinations like PolyCET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?