23rd May 2011, 08:51 PM
sandhyaaa

What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?

Can you tell me what is the cut off marks for vjti and coep pune for ece mtech and m.e

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE(EE) to study M.Tech in COEP, Pune?
  3. How much marks are needed to get admission in COEP, Pune or VJTI, Mumbai?
  4. Can I get admission for M.Tech after scoring 11 marks in GATE? I want to join COEP college in Pune and VJTI college in Pune
  5. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  6. MHT CET cutoff of VJTI and COEP for Mechanical Stream?
  7. What is the cutoff of M.Tech admission in COEP VJTI?
  8. Last year cutoff marks for COEP Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get coep pune or vit pune or vjti collage with EC branch? My GATE score is 440 and AIR 7597
  10. Best colleges of Pune and Mumbai except VJTI, COEP, SPCE?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  12. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How much marks should I score in CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPEC, KJ Soumya?
  14. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad?
  15. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the B.Tech fee structure? Cutoff marks for the same?
  17. MIT pune cutoff for defense quota of last 2 years?
  18. GATE cut-off for M.Tech (ECE) from VJTI or COEP? Are they ranked equal to NITs?
24th May 2011, 02:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyaaa View Post
Can you tell me what is the cut off marks for vjti and coep pune for ece mtech and m.e

you can get admission in COEP pune and vjti if you can score above 50 marks in GATE exam

so best of luck dear
31st May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune for ECE M.Tech and M.E?

Can you tell me what is the cut off marks for vjti and coep pune
1st June 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off in MHTCET for KAMLA NEHARU RAMDEOBABA C.E. for c.s.?
1st June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what was the last rank in coep for cs mtech last year??
11th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff of COEP college?
14th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

infomation about mtech addimtion
16th June 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for B E mechanical or electrical eng.
16th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i scored 84/20 in cet.which college will i probably get in maharashtra
17th June 2011, 12:24 PM
prakash budd

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for VJTI for various diploma courses

what is the cutoff marks for admission in VJTI college
for various diploma engg.
18th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff of coep college?
27th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure for taking admission in mtech?
3rd August 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff for coep pune for CSE Mtech
18th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS CUTOFF FOR M TECH IN COEP AND VJTI FOR MECHANICAL??
9th January 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

As a foreign student, how do i get admission for MTech in COEP? any hint and help is much appreciated
16th March 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the gate cut off marks for COEP & VJTI for mtech?
17th March 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the cutoff list of B.tech of last year of Coep,pune
5th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

after doing M-Tech in Electronics if we are doing job in it company then what is use of M-tech in electronics....?
13th February 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP for B.E.
17th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 355 are there any chance to get admisn for mtech in ece stream plz reply
18th March 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

my score z 370..is der ne chance to get into coep for automotive or design??plz reply
23rd March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the gate cut off marks for COEP & VJTI for mtech?
6th May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for VJTI and COEP Pune FOR BE

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-cutoff-marks-vjti-coep-pune-ece-m-tech-m-e-178079.html#ixzz2SV1MQzWN
17th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutt off for coep 2012
19th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage of diploma in college of engineering Pune for B.E.mechanical branch.
4th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 77 marks in jee main can i get admsn in coep???
27th May 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 94 MARKS IN JEE & BELONGING TO GENRAL COTEGORY THEN can i take admission in vjti & coep pune & which branch offered me
6th May 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 75 marks in jee main and i'm belonging to sc category can i get addmission in vjit or coep
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?