8th August 2011, 05:54 PM
Hello235689

What is the cutoff percentage for mass communication in Delhi University?

what is the cutoff percentage for mass communication in delhi university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  2. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  3. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Mass Communication courses are offering in Delhi University to Nepali students?
  6. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  8. How to do Mass communication from Delhi after completing B.Com from BRA university
  9. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  11. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  13. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  17. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  18. Does Delhi University provide Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication?
30th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage for mass communication in Delhi University?

cutoff for mass com
4th June 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff percentage for mass communication in Delhi University?

I have scored 94%marks will i get journalism and mass communication in delhi university
15th June 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 75.60% marks in class 12th (PCM) can i get admission in journalism and mass communication in university of Delhi?
19th June 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv scored 75.60% marks in class 12th (PCM) can i get admission in journalism and mass communication in university of Delhi?
A worth reading for Journalism & mass communication students: Nuances of Journalistic Writings. Appreciated for its quality contents/write-ups, easy-to-understand approachand useful tips, Nuances of Journalistic Writings is available on sapnaonline.com (can be purchased thru debit/credit card) and mediahive.co.in
sapnaonline.com/nuances-of-journalistic-writings-1483021
19th June 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got 81% in 12 pcm..can I get delhi university for mass communication..
28th March 2017, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in journalism and mass communication at DU ... sir/madam ..i have got 69.8 % in 12 PCB ..please tell me i eligible submit this admission form or not?
Tell me please
1st May 2017, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I have got 78 percent in pcb and I want to take admission in Mass communication
In Delhi University
Please tell me what to do mam or sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?