2nd November 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What is cyber law and what is its importance?

define cyber law.state scope and important of cyber law
please send me the details

6th June 2012, 11:42 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is cyber law and what is its importance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Meaning of Cyber Law:

Cyber means the use of Internet technologies and computers it includes computers, networks, software, data storage devices, Internet, websites, emails, ATM machines etc. To protect the cyber crime over Internet, this law is Passed to protect the Internet cyber crime. This law is approved by the government. Cyber law Includes:

~~ Cyber crimes
~~ Electronic and Digital Signatures
~~ Intellectual Property
~~ Data protection and privacy

Importance of Cyber Law:

~~ Companies now be able to carry out electronic commerce using the legal infrastructure provided by the Act
~~ Act allows Government to issue notification on the web thus heralding e-governance
~~ Protect Computer fraud and Unauthorized access.
~~ Consumers are now increasingly using credit cards for shopping.
~~ Most people are using email, cell phones and SMS messages for communication as well as Deal with Internet Banking Transactions.
5th April 2013, 05:28 PM

can u pls tell me the importance of cyber law..
5th April 2013, 09:00 PM
MuzammilIKhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cyberlaw or Internet law is a term that encapsulates the legal issues related to use of the Internet. It is less a distinct field of law than intellectual property or contract law, as it is a domain covering many areas of law and regulation. Some leading topics include internet access and usage, privacy, freedom of expression, and jurisdiction.
6th April 2013, 11:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Cyber Law or Internet law is a term that encapsulates the legal issues related to field of internet.Some important topics under it includes internet usage and privacy,access,freedom of expression.

In simple words we can say that cyber law deals with the legal issues related to the access ,usage and privacy of internet related matters.

Cyber law is very important and without which internet usage is also almost undesirable. due to the following things which has been mentioned below:

>>It helps to prevent content or software that are copyrighted and distribution on net is not allowed and punishable.

>>It helps to prevent spamming.

>>It helps to prevent the illegal bank transactions.

>>It plays a vital role in implementing the E commerce,net banking and all other transaction which is available on internet.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
6th April 2013, 11:51 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Cyber Law or Internet Law is a much newer Phenomenon having emerged much after the onset of Internet. Internet Grew in a completely unplanned and unregulated manner. In response to the absolutely complex and newly emerging legal issues relating to Cyberspace, Cyber Law or the Law of Internet came in to being.
19th July 2013, 12:37 PM
klandrylawyer

Cyber law refers to any laws relating to protecting the Internet and other online communication technologies. In today's highly digitalized world, almost everyone is affected by cyber law. Almost all companies extensively depend upon their computer networks and keep their valuable data in electronic form. Government forms including income tax returns, company law forms etc are now filled in electronic form.
19th July 2013, 12:39 PM
klandrylawyer

Cyber law refers to any laws relating to protecting the Internet and
other online communication technologies.
24th November 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the uses of cyber law
3rd May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

hi.now I complit my 2 and my ambition is to became a cyber cell officer as a secret agent.what I study for it
22nd July 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am bca apprd students from ignou. After completing bca can i go for cyber law or go for mca whic course have a good career oportunities plese snd me and details sir my name is rocky guha
2nd May 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope of cyber laws in e-commerce,online contracts,IPRs,e-taxation,e-governance and cyber crimes.
4th September 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am a mca post graduate. I want to study about law particularly criminal lawyer. Please give me your guidance. I have purpose to do this
After mca, I want to become a criminal lawyer. Please help me. and I want to know whether good to study as correspondence course or regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?