22nd March 2012, 10:50 AM

How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?

sir i am sunny prakash sahu. i live durg chhattishgarh.my question is how lateral admission for b tech from hyderbadh..and what process of lateral entry admission and who exammination for btech admission.. please reply me very important thanku sir

20th May 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?

how to apply for correspondance course for lateral admission in B. tech in Electrical engg.
2nd September 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Khushnaseeb from roorkee.I am appearing polytechnic final year. My question is that what aadmitin process in btech lateral entry in uttarakhnd govt.colleges. and whos exam.
4th September 2015, 05:15 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

Another way is there you can pay donation to secure seat in the best engineering college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?