30th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I do cyber law after completing B.Com?

iam completed b.com now i want to do law thats why i want to do the cyber law also so please give me suggestions to that
please send me the details

7th April 2012, 08:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do cyber law after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam completed b.com now i want to do law thats why i want to do the cyber law also so please give me suggestions to that
please send me the details

There are various Universities which offers Post graduate programs in different departments of Law including Cyber law. In order to pursue post graduate diploma in Cyber Law from recognized Institutions, candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream from recognized University. Admission is based on merit of marks obtained in the academic level and personal Interview. The duration of the program is one year and is spread over two semesters.

Following are the list of Institutes offering PG Diploma in Cyber Law:

National Law Institute University - Rajiv Gandhi National Cyber Law Center
Osmania University - Faculty of Law
Nagpur University.
13th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the detail.. I comleted b.com..
18th October 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I Have done my BA & also having 7 yrs of work exp. am very much interested in cyber law. can take up this course ..?? will it be helpful for my future.. am not happy with my current job.
18th October 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BA & also having 7 yrs of work exp. since am not at all happy with my current job. am planning to take up a cyber law course. can i..?? will it make my career brighter..?? please suggest..
19th June 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcom computer application ... Now I'm interested in studying MSc cyber law so how to apply for it ?? Or how to do it after bcom???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?