1st October 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What is D.Ed 4th counseling date of BCA?

i want to know about ded 4th councelling bca...could u please provide to me the date of it

6th May 2012, 05:48 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: What is D.Ed 4th counseling date of BCA?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1228000]i want to know about ded 4th councelling bca...could u please provide to me the date of it[/

HELLO FRIEND,
I am giving you some detail about D.ED- teacher training course. please see below.

The government of India has realized the importance of educating the children in order to make way for a more aware youth that will contribute towards the progress of the nation. This is the source of the huge demand for teachers today. Also known as D.Ed as well as DipEd, the diploma for education is a course that lasts for about a year. For students who cannot afford to invest two years in a full time B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course, this is definitely a wise alternative. The diploma in education can be pursued after completion of the 10+2 examinations and it would enable the students to apply for teaching posts in kindergarten schools. The course provides knowledge regarding a number of aspects of education like language, education policy, literacy, curriculum and information technology. As far as the eligibility of this course is concerned, the students need to have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.

COLLEGES FROM YOU CAN DO IT:-

1.The Assembly of God Church Teachers' Training Junior College (West Bengal)
2.Deccan Teacher Training Institute (Karnataka)
3.IES College of Education (Madhya Pradesh)
4.Government Basic Training Institute (Chattisgarh)
5.J.R. College of Education (Maharashra)
6.Basic Training Institute (Madhya Pradesh)
7.Adarsha College of Elementary Teacher Edcation (Andhra Pradesh)

Date of 4th counselling is yet to be decided.

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?