1st September 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?

Hey Guys
I an 3 rd year EEE student and I want to do MS with 100% scholarship ,Plz guide me what should i do for this??????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  2. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  4. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  5. How to get Job in Robotics being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  6. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  7. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  9. Best courses that I can do while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from EEE
  10. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  12. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  15. What should I do to become IAS being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester B.Tech in EEE?
  16. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  17. How to get Job in UPCL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  18. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
1st May 2012, 11:52 PM
hima tejaswi

Default Re: What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?

i'm a student of b.tech EEE 3rd year.how should i persue my career after the completion of my b.tech.my aim was to become a space scientist.so how should i take my next step?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.queries plzzzzzzzzzz sent to "[email protected]"plzzzzzzzzzzz someone kindly help me.i was in a great confusion.
6th May 2012, 06:36 PM
indu_sarabhai

Default Re: What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?

FRIEND,

This Course is of two years and it has a lot of career prospects in future.

YOu must appear for the GATE exam if you wanted to pursue M.TECH from good college.

The specializations available for M.TECH in EEE are:

(I) Communication Systems
(II) Power Systems And Power Electronics
(III) Micro Electronics And VLSI Design
(IV) Control And Instrumentation
(V) Photonics

The List of colleges for the M.TECH IN EEE are:
Anna University
BIT Meshra
BITS Pillani
Delhi College of Engineering
IIIT Hyderabad
IISc Bangalore
IIT Bombay
IIT Delhi
IIT Guwahati
IIT Kanpur
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras
IIT Roorkee
IT BHU
Jadavpur University
MLNR Allahabad
NIT Jamshedpur
NIT Suratkal
NIT Trichy
NIT Warangal
Osmania University

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?