15th June 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of announcement of results of CHS entrance exam for Biology

From which site i can see the result of chs enterance exam result for biology ?

11th September 2016, 03:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of announcement of results of CHS entrance exam for Biology

CHS stands for Central Hindu School which is a CBSE affiliated school upto higher secondary level managed by BHU. CHS has its two branches one for the boy's known as Central Hindu Boys School and other one for the girls known as Central Hindu Girls School.

BHU offers admission in Class VI, Class IX and Class XI of CHS through entrance examination known as SET ( School Entrance Examination ) which is held once every year in the mid of May for which the application forms are made available by the 2nd half of March.

As far as you are concerned about the results then the results are declared by the mid of June every year which was released on 24 June ( for Class XIth Biology group admission ) this year on the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhonline.in. From the same link you can also get information bulletin, application form and last year question papers for preparation of entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?