21st December 2012, 01:58 AM
rakiba islam

What is the date of Assam CEE exam?

will assam cee held in 2013?,...could u please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  2. Date of sale of forms of Assam CEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  4. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)? -- [New]
  5. What is the date of CEE Assam?
  6. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  7. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  8. Will there be CEE Assam entrance upcoming year?
  9. What is the date of issue of application form of CEE Assam?
  10. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
  11. Am I eligible for CEE after completing class 12th?
  12. Will the Assam CEE be held after passing HS final exam? I have scored 76% in PCB
  13. Am I eligible for Assam CEE after scoring 56% marks (PCB) in 12th board exam?
  14. Will Assam CEE(medical) be conducted onward?
  15. When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?
  16. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  17. Will I get any college after scoring 121 marks in Assam CEE examination?
  18. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
26th December 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of Assam CEE exam?

sir, will the CEE exams held on 2013??????????? i am a candidate from assam ................. please inform me on my email address given below
[email protected]
8th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the exam date of Assam CEE...
22nd March 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Will the cee assam exam be held?
And on what date?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?