7th July 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?

HELLO Sir
i want to registered CEE form,
so when will i get my Assam CEE's form???
Please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

5th December 2014, 04:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?

Assam Common Entrance Examination is conducted by The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam for admission to undergraduate B.E/ B.Tech courses of different fields of engineering in engineering colleges and MBBS and BDS courses in medical colleges of the state. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear for Assam CEE examination.

The application forms of Assam CEE examination are released in the Month of April every year. Once, the application forms are released, you can apply for Assam CEE examination and the examination will be held in the last week of May every year.
5th December 2014, 11:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Assam-CEE will be distributed?

CEE is a common entrance exam to offer admissions into both engineering and Medical courses. This exam is conducted by "The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam". This board will release the notification in the month of December 2014 or January 2015. And the applications will be available from March or April of 2015. So you have to wait for the release of notification. Then you will come to know about the exact date, from which the students can apply for CEE exam. The application process for this exam is through online. So, you can apply for this exam through online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?