11th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the BITSAT entrance exam?

what is the date of application form for bitsat ....please mention to me the date for it

12th December 2011, 10:48 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: What is the date of the BITSAT entrance exam?

The advertisement will announced on their website regarding the exam in second week of December 2011.For details visit this link:
http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm
The exams can be taken in months of May and June as per your date availabilities.
It is an exam which gives a lot of dates to choose from.
GOOD LUCK.
12th December 2011, 12:00 PM
Hansika Ram

Hai:

BITSAT EXAM 2012 announcement is not yet declared by the Institute. Kindly check http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm for announcement and application
12th December 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The availability of application form of BITS Pilani is not yet notified. You can expect the notification in this week or next week. The date of the entrance test will be available only after the notification. The entrance exam is an online test. Due to this there will be many days on which the exam is conducted. Last year, the exams were held from the mid of May to first week of June.
16th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date of application form for bitsat ....please mention to me the date for it
9 jan.......
18th December 2011, 03:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test. It is a Computer based online test for admision to Intergrated first year degree prgogrammes of BITS, Pillani at Pilani campus,, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.

If you are Interested to apply for BITSAT Examination, then please wait for the Notification because the Notification of BITSAT Examination was not declared yet, But the Notification will be declared soon in this Month.

The Notification for BITSAT 2012 will be released in third week of December 2011, So please wait for Few More days to get the Information about BITSAT Examination.

Eligiblity Criteria :
--------------

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, You should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

The Admission are based on Merit on the score obtained in the Entrance Examination. Final year appearing candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, Please wait for the Notification and Then apply for this examination, If you fulfill the Given Eligiblity Criteria and for more Information please check official website :

http://www.bitsadmission.com
18th December 2011, 04:28 PM
tejesh_09

BISAT stands for BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE APTITUDE TEST is a computer based on line examination for admission into B.Tech courses of BITS, Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

The notification for BISAT exam is yet to be declared which is expected in this month. So please wait and be updated with the official website i.e. www.bitsadmission.com for notification.
18th December 2011, 11:18 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

BITSAT stands for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. Its basically for the admission on candidates in the B.Tech courses of BITS campuses across India.

It is one of the best institutions in our country ranking 6th in the All India Ranking of best Engineering Colleges.

It conducts this BITSAT exam every year to select candidate for the B.Tech course.

--> Now the Notification of BITSAT 2012 is not yet out, and its promised to be out in the third week of December. So you have to wait a few more days to know about the BITSAT 2012 Important Dates and other Information.

I am giving you the official website link. Please Click Here to visit the official website of BITS.

Keep visiting this link to get further updates on BITSAT 2012 and more.

Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?