14th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Darbari Lal

Application date for BITSAT upcoming entrance test for B.E?

kindly tell me applying date for bitsat enterance test for b.e....please tell me the date for it

16th December 2011, 09:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application date for BITSAT upcoming entrance test for B.E?

The advertisement of BITSAT 2012 is not yet published. It is expected any time this month. You should visit the website of the exam frequently to check the notification. The BITSAT exam is an online test for the undergraduate degrees offered in BITS Pilani. In the official website of the exam you can find the brochure of last year’s exam. You can go through it to get an idea bout the exam. You can also get the address of BITSAT 2011 Centers.
17th December 2011, 02:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbari Lal View Post
kindly tell me applying date for bitsat enterance test for b.e....please tell me the date for it
The Notification regarding the BITSAT 2012, has not been yet published but as per the official website of BITS, it will be published in the 3rd week of December 2011.
So, you just need to wait for just few days to get all the important dates and other information regarding BITSAT 2012.
17th December 2011, 11:10 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
BITSAT : Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test
------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Computer based online test for admision to Intergrated first year degree prgogrammes of BITS, Pillani at Pilani campus,, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.

To apply for this examination, you should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for BITSAT Examination.

But the Notification of this examination was Not declared yet. So please wait for the Notification because the Notification for BITSAT 2012 will be released in third week of December 2011, So wait for few days to get the Notification of BITSAT Examination.

So please check the BITSAT Official website Regulary to get the complete Information, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online :

http://www.bitsadmission.com
17th December 2011, 12:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Application date for BITSAT upcoming entrance test for B.E?

Hi

BITSAT stands for the BITS Admission Test. We all know that BITS is one of the finest technical colleges in our country, ranking 6th in the All India Rankings.

So basically this test is conducted by them to select candidates for the B.E/B.Tech courses from all across the country.

The eligibility condition for the BITSAT exam is :

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school and board of education.

2. You must have secured atleast 80% and more aggregate in it with minimum 60% marks in each of the science subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

3. You should have scored good marks in English as well, and should be good in spoken English too.

4. Since this test is online, and computer based so you need to have a basic computer operating knowledge also in order to attempt this test.

So if any candidate satisfies the above mentioned criteria's then he/she is eligible to apply for the BITSAT.

:: IMPORTANT DATES FOR BITSAT 2012 ::

1. The Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2012 is Last week of January 2012.

2. The candidates are to reserve their test dates as per their convenience from Mid February to Mid March 2012.

3. You have to download the Hall tickets from the official website from Mid April to the last week of April 2012.

4. The online BITSAT test would take place between Mid May and Mid June.

5. Your scored marks would be given to you then and there just after the test concludes.

6. Admission process would start from First week of July.

To visit the official website of the BITS, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
17th December 2011, 02:17 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test.

Eligibility for BITSAT :-

For admission to any integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS pillani campus.

To appear for BITSAT examination,you must have a completed 12th examination from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and you must have a completed 12th examination with physics,chemistry and mathematics in your examination.You must secure at least 80% marks in your examination OR you must secure at least 60% marks in physics,chemistry and mathematics as well as English in your examination.

Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination can also apply for this examination.

This examination is purely merit basis and written examination as well as personal interview.Those who are passed 2011 in 12th examination can also apply for BITSAT 2012 examination.But before of 2010 are not eligible to apply for this examination.
15th May 2012, 11:41 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

To apply for this examination, you should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for BITSAT Examination.But the Notification of this examination was Not declared yet. So please wait for the Notification because the Notification for BITSAT 2012 will be released in third week of December
3rd May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

fee in jamia millia islamia college in b.ed course
8th July 2013, 05:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Through BITSAT Exam,you will able to take admission in Engineering course in various Streams.These are :
  • B.E(Hons) in Chemical.
  • B.E(Hons) in Civil.
  • B.E(Hons) in Computer Science.
  • B.E(Hons) in Electrical and Electronics.
  • B.E(Hons) in Electronics and Instrumentation.
  • B.E(Hons) in Mechanical.
  • B.E(Hons) in Manufacturing.
Eligibility for Admission for 2013-2104
  1. You should be pass out in +2/Inter/Senior Secondary from recognized board.
  2. Your Subject combination in +2 should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
  3. Your minimum marks in +2 level should be 75%.
  4. Your Average Marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics should be 60%.
Eligibility criteria for Admission under "Direct Admission to Board Toppers"
  1. You should have Science stream having Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard.
  2. You must have Obtained Highest Marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in 2013 from that particular Board.

Exam Pattern for BITSAT
  • Total number of questions will be 150.
  • Each question will be of 3 marks.
  • For each wrong answer 1 marks will be deduced.
  • Total duration of this entrance test will be 3 hours.
Exam Syllabus for BITSAT

Part I) Physics - 40 Questions.

Part II) Chemistry - 40 Questions.

Part III)

A) English Proficiency - 15 Questions.
B) Logical Reasoning - 10 Questions.

Part IV) Mathematics - 45 Questions.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?