26th April 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?

Sir,i have completed my bsc degree.i want to take admission in D.U. So please tell me about the entrance exam from D.U.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. Date of Delhi University MCA exam date and date of sale of forms?
  3. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  4. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?
  5. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  6. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  7. Date of entrance exams for M.Sc forensic in the following universities?
  8. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  9. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  10. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the entrance exam syllabus for MSc statistics in Delhi University
  12. Syllabus for Entrance Exam of M.Sc Biochemistry of Delhi University?
  13. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  14. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  15. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  16. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc? -- [New]
  17. Date of sale of forms of Delhi University? What is the last date for it?
  18. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
23rd September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?

when will the msc micro entrace xam in DU?
15th August 2015, 11:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University?

The date of the entrance exam of MSc in Delhi University as given.

** Anthropology 14.06.2015

** Chemistry 18.06.2015

** Botany 15.06.2015

** Geology 19.06.205

** M.A. / M.Sc. in Environmental Studies 16.06.2015

** Zoology 20.06.2015

** Physics 17.06.2015

Eligibility:

** The applicant should have pass a bachelors degree in relevant discipline with 55% or above marks in aggregate in the main subject.

Selection procedure;

** DU M.Sc admission is based on entrance exam score that is conducted by University.

University of Delhi
University Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110007 ‎
011 2766 7853
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?