18th July 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of first merit list of MBBS? I have got 132 marks in ASSOCET

Sir, i request you to please tell the date of first merit list of mbbs.i have got 132 mks in assocet 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  2. Date of announcement of merit list for AMUPMDC ASSOCET exam? Cutoff for different colleges in Mumbai for BPTH courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff list with state merit list of government medical colleges(MBBS)?
  4. Dates of availability of form and entrance exam of ASSOCET?
  5. Date of first selection list announcement for MBBS and BDS BAMS course of ASSOCET?
  6. How to get form for ASSOCET? On whose name to make DD?
  7. Last date of submission of ASSOCET forms?
  8. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  9. What is the merit list of Artificer Apprentice?
  10. Date of issue of results of ASSOCET? What is the cutoff marks?
  11. Can I get any college for MBBS or BAMS after scoring 132 marks in NEET
  12. Cutoff marks for merit list for INMGM medical college Mumbai and Aurangabad for MBBS?
  13. What is the cutoff merit list of last year MBBS in private MBBS college in Latur?
  14. Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?
  15. How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks? -- [New]
  16. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  17. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  18. Cutoff list with state merit list number and marks in government medical colleges?
25th June 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of first merit list of MBBS? I have got 132 marks in ASSOCET

i still not got original marksheet of asso cet by post.what to do now bcz it is required for admission now?please reply immediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?