9th August 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ONGC if I am a B.Tech final year student from electronics and communication branch

can i apply for ongc..?i am a b.tech final year student from electronics and communication branch.

Related Questions:
  1. What is ONGC syllabus? Books to be referred? I am a student of electronics and communication branch
  2. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  4. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  5. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  6. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  7. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  8. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam?
  11. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  12. What is ONGC syllabus? Names of the books?
  13. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  15. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  16. Can I give the IES exam as an electronics and communication student under ETC branch?
  17. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  18. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
18th August 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC if I am a B.Tech final year student from electronics and communication branch

Can I apply for ONGC if I am a B.Tech final year student from mechanical branch

can i apply for ongc..?i am a b.tech final year student from mechanical branch
23rd August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for ONGC if I am a B.Tech final year student from electronics and communication branch

sir plz suggest me tht can i apply for o.n.g.c?nw m in m.sc( 1st semester)
25th August 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ONGC if I am a B.Tech final year student from electronics and communication branch?
2nd September 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

sir m from it doing be can i apply for ongc next year
3rd September 2012, 11:18 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Electronics and Communication Engineers are eligible for job in ONGC. You will have to wait for the job ad by the ONGC and see whether there are any vacancies for the Electronics and Communication Engineers. ONGC not only hires ECE candidates but Engineering graduate from various streams.

ONGC stands for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. It is one of the Public Sector Undertakings in India where government of India holds more than 77 percent stake. ONGC is also one of the rare Indian companies to be part of Fortune 500 companies list. Therefore working for ONGC is matter of pride.

As the name suggest, the main work of ONGC is to explore petrol, diseal, CNG, LPG etc in India. The headquarter of ONGC is in Dehradun, however its projects have spread across India.

Founded in 1956, ONGC is one of the biggest Asia based oil company. It produces 77 percent crude oil in India which meets the 30 percent demand of the country. Apart from India, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has projects in more than 15 countries.

Eligibility

In order to get job in ONGC, candidate must have B.Tech degree. Once you have completed B.Tech course, you should check for the annual job ad by the ONGC in leading newspapers, employment weekly and online on various websites including the official website of ONGC.

The job ad would provide you more information about admission process, exam date etc.

Please remember that candidates who wish to get job in ONGC would have to go through a recruitment process which includes:

1) Written Test

2) Interview

Now before you apply for the job in ONGC make sure you are meeting the following requirements.

1. Must have B.Tech degree from a recognised college.

2. At least 60 percent marks in the B.Tech course.

3. Your age should be 21 to 30 years.

4. There is some relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

5. Final year candidates of B.Tech course may also apply.

The first step of the recruitment process in written test. You can be exempted from it if you have appeard for the GATE entrance exam and scored well in it.

Application Process

The application would have to be submit online.

Fee- Rs. 500 (for Gen/ OBC)

Rs. 100 (For ST/SC/PWD) via challan
24th June 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing computer science and engineering. i am in my final year. further how can i apply for ongc recruitment process?
1st July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for the in ONGC if i am a student of be final year from it branch?
20th January 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ONGC if my branch is computer science&engineering
29th January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

can i apply 4 ongc, m a btech 4th year electrical n electronics student?
25th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i would like to know, that for what type of jobs can a b.tech final year student apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?