10th August 2014, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?

Dear Sir,

I would like to pursue ME in part time as i have been employed in a MNC, Coimbatore.
Please let me know whether part time ME is available in KCT college and also let me know the further details like fee structure, duration etc if it is available.

Thanks
Sathish

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  2. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  3. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  4. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  6. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  8. Duration of ICWA? What is the fee structure?
  9. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. List of part time M.E colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure for ECE related course
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. What is the time duration and fee structure for CS course?
  14. Fee structure to do Ph.D part time from any college/university?
  15. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  16. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  17. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the duration and fee structure for ICWA course?
14th March 2017, 08:17 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?

KCT stands for Kumaraguru College of Technology. Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore is a private Engineering College started in 1984. It is approved by AICTE and recognised by V.T.U. Belgam. As per my knowledge, part time M.E is available in KCT college.

Fee Structure:

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 70,000/- Per Annum
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 3000/- Per Annum

Course duration- 4 years.

Address:

Chinnavedampatti, Saravanampatty,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641049
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?