11th March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of MSc mathematics? Details about the syllabus and the fee structure?

Hi I'm INDUMATHI.P
I need entrance exam date for M.Sc-MATHEMATICS,
and i need details for syllabus(entrance) and fees,
Thank you

Related Questions:
12th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: What is the date of MSc mathematics? Details about the syllabus and the fee structure?

You haven't mentioned here which exam you talking about particularly. Become basic concepts for M.Sc entrance exam evaluating you on your mathematical skills at B.Sc. level .
If you want to know about any particular exam you can check date and syllabus on official website or Let me know about it I will try to guide you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam? 5 30th June 2021 07:35 PM
Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course? 10 8th June 2015 01:59 PM
Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing? 5 4th April 2014 02:38 PM
What is the entrance exam syllabus for M.Com Delhi University? When is the entrance exam scheduled? Is there any entrance exam compulsory? 2 19th April 2012 10:23 PM