18th May 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of admission forms for professional and paramedical course?

at what date will the admisssions forms for thr professional and paramedical courses will be given

28th June 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of sale of admission forms for professional and paramedical course?

Lab technicean form this date opend by date plz tell me
28th June 2015, 08:43 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: What is the date of sale of admission forms for professional and paramedical course?

Hello dear,

Sorry but the date of sale of admission forms for professional and paramedical field are over. The last date was 15th june 2015.

You should now try for management seats after the counselling gets over. There are many private institutions also which offer theses courses.

All the best
1st August 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the last date for the para medical course apply other details please tell me as soon as possible in 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?