1st August 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in West Bengal ssc with b.sc in microbiology with 50.2% with b.ed?

I have completed my graduation in microbiology hound with 50.2% ..n I'm doing b.ed course..am I eligible for nxt ssc xm..9 10

Related Questions:
1st August 2018, 07:34 PM
ravinayadav0259

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal ssc with b.sc in microbiology with 50.2% with b.ed?

Yes you are eligible for West Bengal SSC after B.Sc in Microbiology.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-

Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE and from a recognized university.
[*]Application fees for General and OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: Rs. 250 /-[*]Application fees for reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) categories: Rs.80 /-

Procedure:-
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of West Bengal SSC — www.westbengalssc.com
1st August 2018, 10:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal ssc with b.sc in microbiology with 50.2% with b.ed?

Yes you are eligible to write SSC entrance exam as you have completed graduation.
The limited educational qualification required is Intermediate with a minimum of 60% aggregate for general candidates.
5% to 7% age relaxation should be given to OBC/ SC/ST.
Minimum marks in graduation is not mentioned anywhere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?