20th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?

i want to know when will be B.ed admission forms available for this year? Whre it will be available .

30th January 2011, 10:53 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?

Dear Friend

The combine B.Ed entrance exam form for UTTAR PRADESH will be available from April 2011, and the form will be available in Head-Post Office or in any bank, and the same will be disclose soon.

all the best
1st February 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed? Where it will be available?

when will b.ed form available in rajsthan?
date of sale?
7th February 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir please also tell me that admission will be on merit base or entrance test base.
29th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me when the b.ed form of u.p university will come?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?