15th April 2015, 02:39 PM
M. John Kennedy

What is the date of sale of application forms for MBBS/BDS and BSc Nursing in KMC

When will U issue an application forms for MBBS/ BDS & B.Sc (Nursing) in KMC

19th April 2015, 06:18 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the date of sale of application forms for MBBS/BDS and BSc Nursing in KMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. John Kennedy View Post
When will U issue an application forms for MBBS/ BDS & B.Sc (Nursing) in KMC
Eligibility criteria:
  • Those who have completed 17 years of age and who fulfills the educational qualification criteria are eligible to apply for MBBS programme at KMC.
Qualification criteria:
  • You should have completed 12 years of education or I.Sc or equivalent with PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as main subjects.
  • You should have secured at least 50% marks all together in the subjects mentioned above and an overall aggregate of 50%.
Application details:
  • Application forms will be made available in the month of April till August every year. It happened in the same way last year also. KMC has not declared the date of application form, but somewhere in the last week of April, it will release the date of selling of application form.
How to apply?
  • Nepali residents cum students are required to pass KUMET examination and should submit the application for with required documents to KMC.
  • Nonresident Nepali students and foreign students are required to send their application form with Xerox copies of their testimonials attested to Principal of KMC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?