1st March 2013, 11:09 PM
mrinalini.delhi

What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU

what is the date of submission of application form for m.sc chemistry 2013 in IGNOU,madurai kamraj university, JNU?????? What are the possible dates of entrance examination of these respective universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for submission of application forms for MSc chemistry? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  3. Date of submission of IGNOU B.Ed application form?
  4. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  5. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  6. Last date of submission of B.Ed application form in IGNOU?
  7. MSc chemistry HCU last date of submission of application?
  8. Last date of submission for IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  10. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  11. Last date of sale of application form of MSc Chemistry
  12. Last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry? How to apply for this Exam?
  13. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  14. Last date for submission of form for B.Ed program in IGNOU?
  15. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
  16. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  17. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  18. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU

i want admission in msc chemistry in ignou university gujarat what would i do?
29th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU

How can i get admission in msc chemistry from ignou? Pliz give the essential informations ...
27th August 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

give. me the information for admission in msc chemistry. from ignou
30th September 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of bsc general med .i want to do msc chemistry in correspondence which college or university should i choice
31st March 2017, 11:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India

M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of Master of Science in Chemistry course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, the date of submission of application form for M.Sc Chemistry in IGNOU is First or second week of March, 2017. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: School of Agriculture, New Academic Complex, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2953 5714
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?