23rd October 2011, 01:47 PM
kuljinder sachdeva

What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?

i want to do m.sc botony or chemistry through distance education . i am working lady i want to get promotion plz tell fees and last date of application

28th June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?

I am employee and cannot attend classes can I do M.Sc in botany from Ignou
12th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?

i m a working women i want do m.sc botony with ignou.what is the process of admission.
18th July 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i have 48% in botany hons,can i enter into ignou?
13th July 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of msc botany.what is the process of admission.
24th October 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure and fee structure of m.sc chemistry from ignou by distance education?
12th May 2018, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I am doing m.ed after completing b.ed. I have no PG in botany. Can I take m.sc botany from ignou university? what is the procedure and fee structure by distance education? I will not able to attend classes. please give reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?